Primaris Airlines in LAS??

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

bizjet800

Does anyone know anything about Primaris Airlines based in LAS? It looks like they are getting brand new 737-800's and the 787.

Those orders have been canned. They currently have one 757 that they fly around for mainly charter work. I know someone who flies for them and told me that there is talk of something more down the road.

As of now, three 75's. One is on a dedicated charter run, the second is being quoted on few different long term chartes and the third is in the paint shop. Currently looking for a 763er.

Avoid this one like the plague.

Anyone who's worked there will tell you that the boss "has a plan" that is going to turn everything around in 3 months. This is the same line they've been feeding everyone for a couple of years now.

Isn't that SOP for any airline?

Constellation

If you see a silver w/blue trimming 757 with "constellation" painted on the side I think that's one of their planes.

Avoid this one like the plague.

Anyone who's worked there will tell you that the boss "has a plan" that is going to turn everything around in 3 months. This is the same line they've been feeding everyone for a couple of years now.

Ahhhhhhhh....... To have listened to good advice... At least you can count on not getting paid when you resign (next time be smart enough not to ive notice...). Just heard they "abandoned" an a/c in JAX because of engine problems.

Latest resources

Back