• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Politicians' corporate jet flights called wasteful

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
A G5 will make it across country and so will a G4 She just wants a big plane to fly her friends and family to and from her vineyard in napa...
Actually, I understand that she flies in the military's version of the GIII, which apparently cannot make east-to-west without stopping to refuel, and that is the security risk.

Using a government airplane to give family tours of a vineyard is illegal and sounds more like a Republican trick. Well, a MILD Republican trick, compared to those of late.

And as for Gore...His pool house and pool cost more per month then the average home in the US..PlS give me a f%ckin break about buying credits and what ever..How much gas did his limo cost to and from the oscars...And how did he get to LA...? I'm not doing sh&t until hollywood sells their 10000 sq foot homes and start walking the walk.....GAS... BURN BABY BURN....

You're absolutely right! Only conservatives have the right to be wealthy! :rolleyes:

C

Last edited:
Ya, he buys his carbon credits from a company he ownes. The rich want to live like kings and they want us serfs to live in huts. They say it is okay for them because they have are what, "carbon neutral"!?! Screw them. He is full of crap and so is this global warming movement. Yes we are affecting the enviorment, but what they are preaching is crap. Just the flavor of the week. I am wondering when they will be coming after my handguns again.

I don't know anything about Gore buying carbon credits. He buys electricity from the Tennesse Valley Authority, and pays extra for power from renewable sources.

All the rest you posted is just blah, blah, blah.

C

You're absolutely right! Only conservatives have the right to be wealthy! :rolleyes:

C
You might want to check your facts. Al may not have invented the Internet but the Gore Family really did help invent the money we use today... and daughter Karena married into the Jacob Schiff family.

A history of the FRN's we use today would be incomplete without mention of the names Gore and Schiff.

Vice President Al Gore's Jr.'s daughter Karenna Gore, is married to Andrew Schiff. Andrew Schiff is a descendant of JACOB SCHIFF. Jacob Schiff was the New York City banker and traitor to America who financed the communist revolution in Russia in 1917. Jacob Schiff gave $20 Million Dollars in Gold to LEVI BRAUNSTEIN, also known as Trotsky, and Vladimir Ilich Blanc Ulanyoff, also known as Lenin. Vice President Al Gore Jr. is the son of former United States Senator Al Gore Sr, whose major benefactor was Armand Heimer [aka Hammer], who in turn was the son of Dr. Julius Heimer [aka Hammer], founder of the American Communist Party. ...To this day Al Gore Jr. presents the "prestigious" HAMMER award for Government Efficiency.​
Couldn't bankrupt America with Communism so now they try the Environment.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back