• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Place your bets boys and girls.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Had a jumpseater who is friends with a manager, he said smallsak is livid that Republic submitted a fuel bill for more than 200K gallons of fuel with no A/C reference in DEN alone.

Now I know that's a load of crap. Smisek doesn't even know who Republic is, let alone what they fly.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Had a jumpseater who is friends with a manager, he said smallsak is livid that Republic submitted a fuel bill for more than 200K gallons of fuel with no A/C reference in DEN alone.

How are they burning that much fuel when they do 230 knots everywhere?

Now I know that's a load of crap. Smisek doesn't even know who Republic is, let alone what they fly.

Shows how truly stupid you are, if you don't think smallsak, uncle jerry, brad h, and the reverend don't play golf on a regular basis trying to figure out how to keep pilots divided and at each others throats you are high. The reverend's minions screwed up when they decided to slip the fuel slips into the UAL pile. And if you don't think that they would notice 200K gals of jet a, you are even higher, this business is statistically driven, so when they couldn't reconcile that additional fuel to a series of airframes they panicked. By keeping you and every other pilot at a regional, they keep a significant amount of pay for executive bonuses.

Shows how truly stupid you are, if you don't think smallsak, uncle jerry, brad h, and the reverend don't play golf on a regular basis trying to figure out how to keep pilots divided and at each others throats you are high. The reverend's minions screwed up when they decided to slip the fuel slips into the UAL pile. And if you don't think that they would notice 200K gals of jet a, you are even higher, this business is statistically driven, so when they couldn't reconcile that additional fuel to a series of airframes they panicked. By keeping you and every other pilot at a regional, they keep a significant amount of pay for executive bonuses.

And it shows just how stupid you are. I finally got out from underneath those morons in ATL whose puppet strings were being pulled by St. George and away from all the commando sweater wearing kool-aid drinkers who were so afraid of having their bases messed with that they refused to stand up for themselves. I got out of the regional rat race.

Seriously, Jeff is so far out of touch in the day-to-day operations of the airline it isn't funny. His minions do his dirty work. He counts the days until he can collect his millions.

Your comments are personal and inappropriate. They also show that you TRULY don't understand how a large organization like United works (and the involvement of the CEO in the day to day operations).

Latest resources

Back