Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

HOURBUILDER

flyingsaucer
i am wondering if you need 250 hours PIC in order to upgrade at pinnacle and if yes what are all the new guy hired with 300 hours TT going to do since i am sure they dont have this requirement.

you don't need the 250 PIC, you just get more OE.. I think it is up to/upwards of 50 hours OE.

You upgrade with more OE and there is a restriction (ICAO?) on international operations into Canada until you get the required PIC.

But just think- a 2500 hour pilot in the left seat and a 300 hour pilot in the right seat, with combined PIC of 50-75 hours! What could possibly go wrong...

Holy sh!t? Are you serious? 2000TT and less than 250PIC?. I remember waiting for 3500TT to upgrade at Pinnacle. And I had more than 1500PIC...
Times sure are changin'

What's the story with the "pinnacle time" for upgrade? Last I heard it was 3500TT or less maybe if you had a certain amount of time with the company.

the "short" version to Pinnacle math

3500TT
can be reduced down to 2500TT as long as you have 1000 in a Pinnacle aircraft.
Can be further reduced with a whole new set of rules.

if you start with 300TT at Pinnacle, it is possible to upgrade around 2000TT and start the process at 1800TT... Yes, I said 1800TT and yes the likely hood of a 2000TT CA with a 300TT FO is a very REAL possibility.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back