Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

bertengineer

AM Aviation
I am surprised I have not seen it posted yet, but I received a letter in my V file yesterday stating that they are going to pay $300.00 per week while in training, with the free hotel of course, and there will be a $500.00 bonus upon completion of checkride.

Get your stuff in while it counts

www.nwairlink.com

I am surprised I have not seen it posted yet, but I received a letter in my V file yesterday stating that they are going to pay $300.00 per week while in training, with the free hotel of course, and there will be a $500.00 bonus upon completion of checkride.

www.nwairlink.com

The $500 is upon completion of 6 months on the line.

And it is a joke. Look what other places are offering.

Turbo

The $500 is upon completion of 6 months on the line.

And it is a joke. Look what other places are offering.

Turbo

Despite the reality of the market PCL senior management still believes that pilots are a dime a dozen and pilots will do anything to fly a jet. The only thing they care about is the bottom dollar. They will use just about any cost effective tactic to ensure the uninterrupted flow of cash. BTW there are no mirrors at HQ.

Despite the reality of the market PCL senior management still believes that pilots are a dime a dozen and pilots will do anything to fly a jet. The only thing they care about is the bottom dollar. They will use just about any cost effective tactic to ensure the uninterrupted flow of cash. BTW there are no mirrors at HQ.

Mirrors are only in the bathroom along with plaque for the second best pilot.

www.nwairlink.com
Is this a joke? Do you really think that this is good?

Is this a joke? Do you really think that this is good?

I stand corrected...$500.00 after 6 months, $1000.00 after a year...$1500.00 at 1.5..no mention on two year rate..but it was stated that it will continue up to three years if the pilot has not upgraded. And yes I do think that this is good.

I stand corrected...$500.00 after 6 months, $1000.00 after a year...$1500.00 at 1.5..no mention on two year rate..but it was stated that it will continue up to three years if the pilot has not upgraded. And yes I do think that this is good.

Good would be full guarantee from day 1 plus per-diem. Why? BECAUSE YOU ARE THERE ON YOUR TIME LEARNING TO FLY THEIR FREAKIN AIRPLANES!

Mirrors are only in the bathroom along with plaque for the second best pilot.

The plaque for the alternates is down in the ladies room.

Latest resources

Back