Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Pinnacle New-Hire Memory Items Question?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

dueguard1

ROTT MAN 4 LIFE!!!
Can any Pinnacle folks chime in....I'm awaiting class and I have two diffrent sets of emergency memory items in my package,
One has up to 25 diffrent emergency memory items,
while the other has only 9 of them in Chapter 5 of Emergency/Abnormals.....which should I be commiting to memory....the one with the 25 items is dated 2004 are you guys still using it?

Thanks!

Can any Pinnacle folks chime in....I'm awaiting class and I have two diffrent sets of emergency memory items in my package,
One has up to 25 diffrent emergency memory items,
while the other has only 9 of them in Chapter 5 of Emergency/Abnormals.....which should I be commiting to memory....the one with the 25 items is dated 2004 are you guys still using it?

Thanks!

The 25 are the original memory items from back in the day. The 9 are the compressed "we hope they can at least remember these" memory items.

I don't work for 9E so I dunno what they are going to require, but I would guess just the 9.

I know, and recommend that you do too, all 25, as well as all of the starting memory items...hot start, hung start, blah blah blah....

Vaseline....................APPLY VIGOUROUSLY
Ankles......................GRAB

These are pretty much the only memory items a lot of us know thanks to the good news with the 'acquisition'. But good luck anyways.

Uhh, those sound alot like my airline's memory items, except I'd like to add:
Butt Cheeks....................SPREAD

You are only required to know the 9...If you have any other question feel free to ask

Hey thanks a bunch Dave...sounds like a plan....oh by the way how long is reserve in Detroit??

Not a problem...for the Feb bid I think I only counted about 10-15 RSVs for DTW but that also included 10 FOs that had a TDY for DTW so if it wasnt for the TDY we would have only 5 RSVs for DTW so my best guess is about 2-3 months depending on where you will be in the training cycle cause right not most of the new hires are going to DTW...Hope this helps

Latest resources

Back