Pinnacle, Mesaba, Compass??

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
It was a joke about the XJ CRJ900 guys saying that they fly the "9."

I've found the majority of the real dc-9 guys very pleasant, albeit during my jumpseating days at my prior carrier very depressed (with good reason). Definitely a bit more upbeat now.

As a Compass dude, I've had nothing but good treatment from NWA guys. Except the one clueless 757 CA who didn't know who Compass is! (yes, well after nwa pilots voted them into existence and after ops had started).

Well... if you ask.

At Pinnacle they recently found a captain and FA "romping" in the woods near Harrisburg....

At Compass an angry FA lit the lav on fire....

At Mesaba well not sure what to report on over there.... Anyone care to share?

Is the ice cream man still in action?

You forgot to mention Capt. Crabtree from America's Most Wanted.
..................by the way, shouldn't you be studying steep turns or slow flight.
Mesa sucks...

AMW Capture #976
Feb 2008

Crabtree Caught In Costa Rica

An anonymous AMW tipster told us where Lonnie Crabtree was and it was only a matter of time before law enforcement caught up with him.
It seems that Crabtree has been living the life of luxury in Costa Rica, but he forgot to do one important thing: he didn't renew his travel visa.
The Costa Rican government expelled him and thanks to tipsters, Marshals were waiting when he was kicked out of the Central American country.
The man authorities in Hamilton, Ohio say solicited a detective posing as a 15-year-old girl on the Internet finally fessed up to his crime: when brought before a judge, Crabtree pled guilty in May 2008.
Cops say the guilty plea couldn't have happened without the alert AMW tipster who pointed them in the right direction

Well... if you ask.

At Pinnacle they recently found a captain and FA "romping" in the woods near Harrisburg....

At Compass an angry FA lit the lav on fire....

At Mesaba well not sure what to report on over there.... Anyone care to share?

Is the ice cream man still in action?

ICE CREAM MAN!!! THAT MADE ME LAUGH. GOOD TIMES! AAHHH! I'M BETTER NOW.

Here's the latest news... There is Compass Airlines. So now, Pinnacle is going to change their name to Binnacle Airlines. Compass and Binnacle somehow sound fitting [pun intended]. :D

Latest resources

Back