• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Pinnacle MEC Chairman Recall

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I have personally heard conflicting stories that led to the issue in question, and also why he was left on "the dole" so long. I do know there was a settlement involved and I heard most of the money was recouped in the settlement. There has been a pretty good turnover since this situation that happened in the past. I don't see that anyone would get this treatment now unless it was a clear cut situation with a "hands down" win in the grievance process where the pilot would come back.

Since I don't work there can you fill us all in? How much was he paid (actual amount approximately) and why, and probably most importantly what would have changed if he wasnt paid (ie would it have changed what he would testify to in an arbitration and hurt the pilots somehow).

This is exactly right.

Fired from being a Chief Pilot after being accused of insurance fraud.

SE decides to go to the wall and authorizes full monthly pay out from union dues (your union dues) for the member to sit at home for 18 months. Classified it as hostage taking by the company. Really?

What was he getting paid to do? Did the line pilots even know what was going on? The answer was no.

How much did this cost the pilots? And this is the type of activity that PCL128 is still trying to defend. It's indefensible guys, plain and simple.

The case wasn't even close to plausible. Heard there were more than a few extra family members listed for medical and travel benefits. Does that sound even close?

Justin... christ now, you've been at SWA for how long? I truly regret I took the time to congratulate you on the exit from 9E to SWA.

Sorry dude, you are f'ing clueless. Take the time and ask me (me the source) and stop making crap up, it makes you look stupid.

Need you forget you were the NC chair for a period? I wonder how you got that sweet time off to interview with SWA, was it perhaps on the dues of the peeps you were representing? Nah, you were ABOVE that, right?

While you are clueless, I did not sip margarita's on the beach for those months. Since you were not a dues paying member during that time, sadly it is not none of your business. I represented the 9e pilot group and was not out interviewing like yourself and the other NC chairs during the same period.

Hmmm... on that note.. GB a former NC chair is happy at JB, JV a NC chair is still complaining while at SWA, BD a former NC chair is quietly enjoying life at DAL. PH a NC chair is still at 9E.. does not say much for the previous NC chairs, does it?

Justin, do you really need to bring my family into this? I have six kids (yes, they are all mine, and all were eligible for travel and health bennies) despite what Marva thought. I was present for each birth, not the mgmt of 9E and I surely don't recall you being in the room.

Get a life dude, enjoy working for SWA and leave the guys YOU left dealing with your failure as NC alone. If anything, they should be asking what you did for them other than abandoning them.

It pains me to say this, because I did respect you, but sir, you really are a disappointment.

Last edited:
I have personally heard conflicting stories that led to the issue in question, and also why he was left on "the dole" so long. I do know there was a settlement involved and I heard most of the money was recouped in the settlement. There has been a pretty good turnover since this situation that happened in the past. I don't see that anyone would get this treatment now unless it was a clear cut situation with a "hands down" win in the grievance process where the pilot would come back.

If you "know" of the settlement, then I would love to know about it. Other than the ALPA lawyer, myself and the MEC chair it is all confidential. I that is broken, then my case would go to the SBA, and I welcome that. So please ken.. tell me what you know, SE and CH would enjoy having this case back. I await your knowledge of a sealed case.

While I don't agree with SE, jeez guys... is the best you can bring?

My case which you really have no clue about? Is this the best way you can attack SE, on something that really does not apply to him? There was a MEC and more than one signed off to the resolution to allow the FPL. That includes those northern guys you thing are god's.

Whomever and wherever you are getting your information from, it is far from the truth.

Again, SE is not the enemy of the 9E pilot group, he is doing the best he can. The real enemies are those here that are clueless, and worse yet, ignorant.

I wish the 9E group the best, forget those that have abandoned you, that includes the former MEC VC and other LEC chairs. Focus on the guys and gals that fight for you each day. That is the only way to survive, not on the past, but towards the future.

Smarta$$,

I'm glad your OK with this active that was done with your dues money. You alright with this type of leadership going forward? Really?

Like I said indefensible. And all you can say is that I'm stirring the pot? Bring a real debate.

Raoul,

That's the million dollar question. How much money? and Why?

So you were on the negotiating committee for a time and partially responsible for the TERRIBLE contents of TA1! The TA that would have made us even more of a laughing stock than we already are!

You are officially worthless.

If you "know" of the settlement, then I would love to know about it. Other than the ALPA lawyer, myself and the MEC chair it is all confidential. I that is broken, then my case would go to the SBA, and I welcome that. So please ken.. tell me what you know, SE and CH would enjoy having this case back. I await your knowledge of a sealed case.

I don't have anything on your sealed case, just the various rumors- much like this thread. I'm glad you came on here to set the record straight.

Don, I'm pretty sure that RedFlyer isn't JV.

I don't have anything on your sealed case, just the various rumors- much like this thread. I'm glad you came on here to set the record straight.

Thanks... just got fed up with the outright lies and the attacks not only on me but other 9E guys/gals that actually try to make a difference.

I don't get the whole attempt to throw SE under the bus by using my situation. SE deserves better than that, and those that refuse to see that I can't finds words to describe.

Latest resources

Back