Pinnacle hiring question

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Skyranger777

Can you get interviewed or hired onto Pinnacle without having your ATP written completed? I am trying to study for it now but my time is limited and my budget (like many others on here) can't take a $300+ hit for a weekend course.

I'm guessing you need it.. You can check out aviationinterviews.com and see if anyone who interviewed didn't have it. BTW I would do some research into what is going on with Mother Red Tail b4 trying to get on with PCL. Just some advice.

I put myself on a two week plan. I bought the gliem CD for around $60 bucks and I'm about ready to take the test. I'll admit I asked a couple of ?'s in the training forum and found out that a lot of people skip the IFR trip and the three different airplane performance chart chapters, so that has cut back my time line and aggravation quite a bit. This plan makes it out to be around 8 sections. Each one should not take more than a day or two.

Hope this helps. I'll let you know how I do in a week or so,

Fixer

you need to have the written done otherwise it will be a waste of a trip to Memphis, they will send you home. My advise borrow $300 and get the test done in a few hours. I did and scored a 91. well worth it

Word of advice...just go pay the $295 to AllATP (write it off on your taxes) and sit at their computer for 6 hours going over the questions and then take the test. It was one day, 6 hours and you're done. Trying to set aside time to study usually never works and you have to pay to take the exam anyway.
I did this for both the atp and fex, never looked at either book prior to going, went over the questions 3 times (4-5 hours) then took the test and got a 94 and 96. Just my .02 cents....

Latest resources

Back