Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

propilot

Go Sioux!
Is ActiveAero hiring? On their website it says no, but on JSFirm.com a new posting for pilots has been placed...which one is correct?

Thanks

interviewing

js.firm is correct we are interviewing for classes later this winter and spring. We have to change the company web sight.

pilotyip said:
js.firm is correct we are interviewing for classes later this winter and spring. We have to change the company web sight.
Hey Yip. In college, where I got my 4 year degree before flying, they taught us that the web has no sight. But is has many sites.

Happy New Year.

(I couldn't resist)

shows what a college degree can do

shows what my Master's did for me, still can not speel

If you get hired on...I would guess they want you to move to YIP? How long do they give you to pack your stuff?

Wankel

bandit110 said:
Hey Yip. In college, where I got my 4 year degree before flying, they taught us that the web has no sight. But is has many sites.

Happy New Year.

(I couldn't resist)
Dick Noggin... :D

For the move to YIP, the company will pay up to $3000 of IRS allowable expenses to move a new pilot to the YIP area. The move must be made after successful completion of IOE and before the end of the first year of employment. Most pilots have a local crash pad by the end of ground school, if they do not live locally already. Others will use the crash pad as a temporary home until they move

Latest resources

Back