• Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Fossil..

Watches

PaulThomas said:
I HATE fakes. Buy the real thing, whether it's a cheap ass watch or a Breitling
As a real watch lover and owner of several watches, I second this comment heartily. Buying a counterfeit/fake, even a good one, is cheesy and classless, in my 0.02 opinion.

Buy from a reputable dealer, particularly if you're buying Breitling, Rolex, IWC, Fortis, TAG-Heuer or whatever upscale brand. In other words, if you're in the islands, buy your TAG from the dealer in the shopping district in St. Thomas and not the guy peddling them from a briefcase.

There are reputable online dealers of watches for any budget. The ones that deeply discount big-name watches are, most likely, grey market dealers. Purchasing a less-expensive watch from such a dealer might be fine, but purchasing something like an Omega from one is taking a risk.

Finally, there is spam making the rounds that promotes counterfeit upscale watch dealers. Use your "delete" key on your e-mail client wisely.

Good luck with your purchase.

Last edited:
Buy the biggest and gaudiest one with the e6b and all the extras so everyone will know you're a pilot. :)

My $49.00 Casio keeps time, right up there with the atomic clocks displayed on the GPS. I suppose that's good enough for me!

If you can't afford a real Breitling, do not buy a fake. Buddy of mine got one when we were in Thailand. The 'salesman' correctly advertised, "Genuine fake, Casio inside.". Funny thing was that when he looked at it the next day he realized there was a piece of fuzz under the glass and Breitling didn't have an "i".

Genuine fake Bretling.......

I have a black citizen, i dig it. E-6b can actually save ur butt.(If your like em and forget your real one)

A1FlyBoy said:
I'm looking for a new watch and have read the threads posted in the past. There are those of you out there who swear by the $20 Timex, others of you appreciate things of Breitling quality. I am going to bring up the segment between those two, the KNOCKOFFS... I found this site:

http://www.clubreplica.com

They appear to sell a wide selection of Rolex Knockoffs, yet look nearly like the real deal. I know some of you cheap a$$es have purchased from here or other places. What's the low down? Is this place legit? Has anyone delt with them?

FOGETABOUT watches --tell me more about your avatar

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back