• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Piedmont 5,000 Bucks

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Pretty much a kick in the nads, but that is the state of the industry right now...Apply a Band-aid to fix the immediate staffing crunch, and then back to business as usual.

If you are relying on being a pilot to get laid then you might have way worse issues going on. Just Sayin.....

I don't know where you live, but women around my town are just happy to find a man with a job. Any job is enough to get you laid. Just sayin...

Must be a lot of pilots moving up, with 3 frames gone so far this year, one more in December and either 2 or 3 next year cycling out, it appears PDT is on the way out as no replacement Dash's have been announced. For about 7 or 8 years PDT management has said they are looking for more dash's but not one has been found.
Looks like another base closing coming soon.

Must be a lot of pilots moving up, with 3 frames gone so far this year, one more in December and either 2 or 3 next year cycling out, it appears PDT is on the way out as no replacement Dash's have been announced. For about 7 or 8 years PDT management has said they are looking for more dash's but not one has been found.
Looks like another base closing coming soon.

I think we bid 4 million on a -100 that sold for 4.7 million. So we bid 15+ percent under the market value.

A couple years ago our CP went to some south american country to test fly a -300. It had been sitting in the hangar for years, and had the wrong landing gear.

That's the kind of "looking" that management team is doing. It's just beyond sad, and it's to the "comical" level now. How much lamer can their "search for new planes" get?

I think we bid 4 million on a -100 that sold for 4.7 million. So we bid 15+ percent under the market value.

A couple years ago our CP went to some south american country to test fly a -300. It had been sitting in the hangar for years, and had the wrong landing gear.

That's the kind of "looking" that management team is doing. It's just beyond sad, and it's to the "comical" level now. How much lamer can their "search for new planes" get?
How do you install the "wrong" gear?

How do you install the "wrong" gear?

Different from the rest of the fleet. Lower MGTOW. So, it would have needed new gear to fit in.

That's the kind of planes Piedmont is looking at to replace the fleet. It's kinda humorous.

Latest resources

Back