PHX Hotel

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

rightrudder

Anyone know of a hotel near the PHX airport with a good crew rate and airport shuttle? Thanks!

Best Western. $45.95 out the door and every 11th stay is free 602-273-7251. Country Inn, about the same price. A little further but near lots of restaurants and gym 480-345-8585. Sleep Inn, Although Ive heard they have raised thier rates until March 480-967-7100

Avoid Sleep Inn Airport

Stay away from the Sleep Inn (2621 S. 47th Place, just off University). They have good rates and van service but I'll never stay there again.

I parked my truck under the parking light, right across from the check-in counter (15/20 yards from the front door). Chatted with the desk clerk on check in about being on reserve and commuting from Texas. Go to sleep and next morning find out my truck was broken into over night. Worst part about it was finding out from two girls (the next morning) that they observed the broken glass and talked to the same desk clerk at about 2300 -- it looks like it got broken into. "It looks like the driver is from Texas (license plate) and he might be a pilot (stickers on the back of the truck)." The Desk clerk didn't call me/my room (even though he had my license plate number from the registration form) and he didn't call the police. So I find all this out the next morning, have to call in sick (cost me two days, it's a Sunday and no passenger window glass until Monday), miss my reserve assignment, wait for the police, etc. The new desk clerk says "yeah we have lots of break-ins here." I leave notes for the Hotel Manager to get back with me on why the night clerk never calls me or police. Save the security video for the Police. Never an answer. So I write Choice Hotels, the parent company to Comfort Inn and part of the Sleep Inn Chain asking them to at least pay for the broken windows. Nope, zilch. 3 letters, CEO/Customer Service, Hotel Manager, Police Department in Phoenix, (all certified/return receipt) .... Choice Hotels didn't care at all -- we are sorry you experienced a theft. Yeah real sorry. They even had the nerve to tell me not to leave valuables exposed in my truck when parked in their lots! Like I didn't know that and didn't. Even though Sleep Inn/Choice Hotels left my truck exposed with broken windows to further theft/vandalism for over 7 hours ... Management just didn't care. STAY AWAY FROM THE SLEEP INN AIRPORT

I like the Extended Stay America 602-225-2998

It's on 44th st, across from Costco shopping center/target/grocery store/chipotle/etc...has a van/clean kitchen/10-15 mins from the airport

I paid $35 a nite last week...ask for the Mesa rate (this is the only time mentioning Mesa will be to your benefit)

Latest resources

Back