• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Petition against "Surejet"

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
wow, who the hell cares. just fly the planes and focus on your contracts instead of all the other b.s.
We can do all that and let them know the new name is terrible.... All at once. Multitasking is tough.

It is a little sad that this gets more attention than the issues that affect your career. If you guys were half as motivated in improving QOL and pay maybe we wouldn’t be constantly moving backwards. Stop playing management and start addressing the issues that affect the profession.
You will be the only people that know the name anyway. Surely the public will still think they are flying Delta.
If I were to play management I would name the airline something stupid as well to distract and demoralize you into not demanding real improvements.

This is the truth. We could be called Dumbs**t Express for all I care, just give me the QOL and pay. No one was this upset about the last MOU allowing reserves to "voluntarily" drop to less than 11 days off or the one specifically allowing the company to extend and Junior Assign through ACARS inflight. But god forbid they change our name to something lame and THAT'S what unifies us?

That said, Surejet is about as awful as Dumbs**t Express. At least Dumbs**t Express would actually truthfully represent our operation.

Just because you say we'll strive to be the best super-duper regional mankind has ever known doesn't make it true.

Last edited:
BH responded to my buddy's complaint email, said they are reconsidering the name but no decision has been made yet.

Latest resources

Back