?? Pensacola Job ??

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

maverick_fp00

I know there are several people out here looking for jobs, but I'm looking for a job for a friend. He has 2300TT with about 1500 multi - mostly in a Navajo and C-421C. He's trying to find anything in Pensacola. If you have any info, please post it or pm/email me.

Thanks!!!
Nick

Nick,

Do you fly out of Pensacola Aviation? I grew up in Pensacola, I've been around and it has some of the prettiest beaches I have ever seen. If you find a job there, it would'nt be a bad place to stay for a while.

Go to "THE BREAK", a bar on the beach that's really laid back, you'll meet some good people there. If you go ask for Dave or Matt, super cool guys.

I'd love to find a job "back home".

I work at Pensacola Aviation. We have a 141 school and do some Charter work. However, as far as I know, we are not currently hiring. There are some other airports nearby but nobody else doing charter. Flying jobs are pretty hard to come by in P'cola as there are many more pilots here than jobs. Pretty much makes us unique in that respect, doesn't it?

kwb13:

I live in Panama City (even better b!tches... I mean beaches)... I'm moving to Pensacola to go to UWF and I need a roommate. I'll be a Junior in the fall and I really don't want a dorm with a bunch of 17-18 yr olds... Seeing as how I'm 21, next thing I know, I'll be going to jail for contributing alcohol to a minor.

Thanks for the reply!

millhouse21:

Does Katy still work there? I used to fly to PNS quite a bit but haven't been there in a few months.

-Nick

hey.....i currently go to AU up here in Alabama, but live down in gulf breeze. I plan to get my PPL out at Pensacola regional. Does anyone know some great instructors there?? I'm looking to get my PPL in the fastest time frame possible as I have stuff for ROTC that i have to do this summer. Any guys out at Pensacola aviation...your advice is appreciated!

I may be biased but PAC is a great school. Pt 141, VA, and such. And yes, K8E is still here,

Millhouse

What's the restaurant called in Pensacola that has like 100 different types of burgers??? I was there once years ago.. The one I had just about everything you could think of on it... and some things you wouldn't think of too...

Latest resources

Back