PDA Performance Software

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

CL600Pilot

Hey all - at some point someone I flew with told me about some software available for PDA"s that calculated performance data - it seemed to me it was somewhat expensive since it was obviously aircraft specific but you could put in the conditions - temp, wet/dry runways, etc - and it would spit out the V speeds, runway required, 135 landing distance, etc. - does anyone know what I'm talking about?? This was for a Challenger 601 and I'm looking for the company to see if they have a version for the 604 but can't remember the name of the program.

Thanks - CL

CL600Pilot,

I think this is what you are talking about:

Ultra-Nav: Aircraft Performance Software

They offer their product for PDA's and your PC or Laptop. It is great! It answers all the performance questions we need to get the job done. Takes everything into account that your specific aircraft requires. Great for getting second segement climb info.

Take Care,
JetPilot500

Yep that's exactly what I was looking for - thanks! I didn't realize it was $1200 :eek: From what I've heard I'm sure it's worth every penny. Hmmmm......might have to talk the boss into footing the bill for this one! After writing the check for the new 604 I'm sure he wouldn't even notice another grand.

CL

It is worth Every Penny!

Makes life so much easier. However, if you are getting a CL-604 your FMS will most likely do the performance caluculations for you. It is an excellant backup system and good to have in the office for preflight planning. It lets you know what you can do before you tell the boss its ok.

Good Luck,
JetPilot500

Latest resources

Back