PCL ALPA sues Pinnacle Airlines

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
An excerpt from the Chronicles of Mesaba2425

Mesaba2425 sits and chuckles to himself. His naked, hairy body glistens with a fresh coat of Crisco shortening. The pleasure he feels by antagonizing the pilots of Flightinfo is almost unimaginable, almost... erotic. His greasy fingers coat the keyboard; it's almost impossible to type:
The union is embarrassed by this bonus because they didn't have any part in "negotiating" it. Now they can't pound their chests and say look at what we did to help their pilots.
"Tee hee hee. So good. I can't wait until I get some responses from that one!" he chortles.
If only people knew how he really felt, so desperately alone in his fetishes, so desperate for the loving arms of a pilot to wrap around his hairy man breasts.

Mesaba2425 reaches for another handful of lard, begins another layer, and enjoys himself thoroughly

Last edited:
The union is embarrassed by this bonus because they didn't have any part in "negotiating" it. Now they can't pound their chests and say look at what we did to help their pilots.

I don't think you understand what management is trying to do here. I don't blame management as much because its their job to look out for the shareholders and the bottom line. But it amazes me when the rank and file don't see this.

mesaba2425 isn't the rank-and-file. He's management at Mesaba.

Perhaps you didn't notice that the Democrats didn't get into power in Congress until January. Trying to effect bankruptcy reform under a Republican majority is a fool's errand.

http://www.uscourts.gov/bankruptcycourts/bankruptcybasics.html
"On April 20, 2005, President Bush signed into law the Bankruptcy Abuse Prevention and Consumer Protection Act of 2005 ("BAPCPA"). BAPCPA made substantial changes to the Bankruptcy Code."

let's not let facts get in the way of a little propaganda.

Last edited:
What on Earth are you talking about? Do you even know what that bankruptcy bill was all about? Here's a hint: it did nothing to protect employees from bankruptcy abuse. The main point of the legislation was to protect creditors and to screw over the little guy. So, as usual, Bush screwed over all of us to protect his big-money buddies.

Latest resources

Back