Parking At Lax

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

DUBLIN FLYER

Do any of the parking lots at LAX provide a discount for airline staff, I need parking for 15 days in Jan, also info on SAN parking, their is Airport Connection on the east side of the airport where you can get a $60/month rate with your badge, they give you a card access for quick in/out. Thye have a shuttle 24 hours.

Dublin,
If you go to LAX, across the street from terminal two [I think] underneath one of the parking structures, you will find a small office. If you present your badge you will be able to buy a monthly parking pass for the mere fee of $15.00 for parking lot "E" [near the proud bird restaurant], or $30.00 for parking lot "D" [across the street from "C" lot]. In either case it would be cheaper than ANY long term lot rates for two weeks. If you use the "E" pass you will ride the "B 111th st" Bus. If you use the "D" lot you will use the "C" bus. Good luck, hope this helps.

Flyer 2000 was correct about the LAX employee parking office. I use the D lot "North". The entrance is on Westchester Parkway. Take Sepulveda north from the airport, east on Westchester Parkway, the entrance is on the left. As for the shuttle, It is marked D lot North, and picks up and drops off only on the upper "departure" level. Look for all the TSA people standing around, and you'll know where to catch the bus.

I would add that when you go to buy the pass, parking in the terminal 2 structure (where the office is) is free for the short time it takes to get the parking pass.

The D lot (using the C bus) is much more convenient than E (B bus). I've stood at the terminal waiting for a B bus for 45 minutes, while watching 5 C buses go by. The only B bus that went by in that time was so full from being so long between buses, that it wouldn't stop to pick up anyone else. Moral of the story: pay the $30.

TriStar_drvr said:
Look for all the TSA people standing around, and you'll know where to catch the bus.
how do the busses make it into the terminal to the security checkpoints? ;)

You do not ride the "Lot C" bus for "Lot D". "Lot D" has its own bus that picks up and drops off on the upper level only. The bus runs every 7 to 8 min. 24 hours a day. The lot is located just east of Sepulveda on Weschester Parkway across the street from the back entrance to "Lot C". The parking office is across the street from terminal 2 on the ground floor of the parking structure (its called 5 Star Parking). The cost is $30 per month (they will sell you one month at a time or you can buy up to 3 months at a time). You can also buy a "yearly" pass for $360. They take credit cards and cash only, no checks. The phone number is: 310-646-2911 (ask for the voucher desk). I have been parking in "Lot D" for over 16 years.

Last edited:
Are the passes only available to crews from airlines that fly in/out of LAX? Or can any airline crewmember get a pass?

Thanks

SF

Don't know the definitive answer, but I just show my airline ID (I work for an airline that does not fly into LAX) and they give me a pass every month for $15.

Does anyone know if the employee parking office is still located across from terminal 2 or if has moved somewhere else?

Latest resources

Back