• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Parker..."US Airways barely escaped liquidation"

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Does this tool do an interview a day? why does the media think he is the know all of the airline industry?

"On March 20, US Airways pilots will start voting whether to install a new union, the US Airline Pilots Association (USAPA). If a majority choose USAPA, its leaders will draft a new seniority list based on hire date at America West and US Airways."

Is this what people really think will happen?

"On March 20, US Airways pilots will start voting whether to install a new union, the US Airline Pilots Association (USAPA). If a majority choose USAPA, its leaders will draft a new seniority list based on hire date at America West and US Airways."

Had one of the USAPA guys on my jumpseat a week or so ago from PHL to CVG, and yes for some odd reason they really think this! His response to every question was, "it will be better than ALPA". Really didn't think the ruling by the arbitrator meant anything.

Damn thought I was done with addiction of FI.

By "liquidation" did Parker mean getting hammered at the Gold Club or Baby Dolls?

Does this tool do an interview a day? why does the media think he is the know all of the airline industry?

Kit Darby and Mike Boyd are taking a break from being the airline industry's resident "tools".

Now that is some funny stuff! Doesn't surprise me that some of the uSAPa saps actually believe this nonsense. Dimwits.

Latest resources

Back