Park City Lift Ticket

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

BigShow

I heard if you fly in to SLC and show your boarding pass at Park City, you get a free lift ticket. Is this true? Any SKYW folks know? Thanks.

I have done this for the past 2 years and it is a great deal. If you want to ski every day just hop down to Vegas at night

I heard if you fly in to SLC and show your boarding pass at Park City, you get a free lift ticket. Is this true? Any SKYW folks know? Thanks.

Yup. Fly in, keep your ticket stub, ski the same day. A non-rev ticket stub works fine (I don't think they know the difference). Last year I'd bid pm shows, commute to work in the am, and ski the half-day.

there are also discounts at snowbird and solitude for those who want to ski on the cottonwood side of the hill. i am pretty sure it is a full day ticket at a half day price with any airline id. this deal may be weekdays only but hey, weekdays are way better anyway. not as good as free, but still a good deal for a better hill.

there are also discounts at snowbird and solitude for those who want to ski on the cottonwood side of the hill. i am pretty sure it is a full day ticket at a half day price with any airline id. this deal may be weekdays only but hey, weekdays are way better anyway. not as good as free, but still a good deal for a better hill.

Yeah, the cottonwood slopes are better, especially if the snow isn't doing so great.

Skynation

I hear Skynation will suck on your stinky goat's sweaty balls for a free lift ticket......Or a Fresca-player's choice!

Latest resources

Back