• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Pan Am Intl' Flight Academy?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I began my private at Comair Academy in June of 2002. The class started with 25 students. Only 3 cared to stick around long enough to CFI there. I bailed after commercial single engine. The 3 that stuck around were asked to go instruct at their Jacksonville campus and from talking to one of them is getting only about 30 to 40 hours flying time per month. Which really sux. The training there was good but as a whole the school was just b.s. Stay home save money and train at your local fbo.

FSI

I'm a student at FSI and I couldn't be happier. They treat you like a customer, offer the best civilian training available and have a great reputation that will carry forward with you. I don't know anyone who regrets coming here which is saying something.

Tip: Check out jetcareers.com for discussion groups specific to each school. You can ask the students of whatever school you are interested without having to deal with marketing weasels.

G'Luck to everyone in their career,

Chunk

PS--BobbySamD....what restaurants are you talking about on US 1?

U.S. 1 restaurants in VRB

Try Taste of Italy, at 1540 U.S. 1. I've had some of the best Italian in my life there.

Also, Fat Boy's Barbecue, at 685 U.S. 1.

Bon appetit!

Latest resources

Back