Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

sydeseet

Huge Member
Just bought a Palm Pilot Vx on the other day. I'm still foolish enough to think this will be the solution to a lifetime of disorganization and forgetfulness. Truth be told, I like gizmo's. Anyhoo, can some of you fellow gizmo geeks suggest some aviation software for the Palm? I know you can find some logbook and W +B programs for starters. Post a link or send me a PM. Thanks!!!!!!!!!

Palm web site

Try palmflying.com. They have a bunch of aviation related stuff plus links to other areas.

?????

Okay, I don't know squat about Palms, but we're thinking of buying the ultranav for our 50EX and I can't see just getting the old style calculator. Anyone out there have any recommendations as to which brand/model would be best for general (ultranav, checklists, acukwik, phone book) non-super tech use?

Thanks

Re: Palm web site

Iced_up said:
Try palmflying.com. They have a bunch of aviation related stuff plus links to other areas.
Especially the links for CoPilot and Paul Tomblin's downloadable worldwide database for it.

Good software for Palm

Logbook Pro works great on my Palm VIIx.

I also downloaded the flight schedules for ASA/Delta and Airtran from their websites for free. Great for jumpseating!

There is a website called Cheap bastards aviation which can let you get real time nexrad and A/C registration info for free (wireless only).

And finally Co-pilot, a W&B and flight planning program that is useful for GA aircraft, available at Palm gear.

Good Luck!!

Thanks guys!!!! Think I'll pass on the $1200 planning software (you know how touchy wives can be about spending money on airplane stuff) but I'll look at the other sites.

Latest resources

Back