• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Paint Shop Recommendations

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I know it's a trek for you, but you owe it to yourself to check out Dassault's paint facility in ILG. I have seen a few birds come out of there, and the finish and detail work is just incredible.

I third that on Jim Miller - Uvalde, TX

Ask for Javier

Jim Miller is fine for the paint, just don't use Southstar for the interior. I can't list all of the problems we have had with the entertainment system, chairs, overhead lights, etc. Plus, some of the stuff they used (and we consequently replaced) was not approved for aviation.

Miller did do our paint. With the exception of a few sharp edges, the paint is still in perfect shape 2 years later. We do hanger the aircraft.

Aerozona in Safford, AZ did our Hawker 800A and Citation V. Both came out great and were done in 10 days for a very fair price. I believe this is the same Jim Miller from Uvalde who opened a shop in SAD.

FYI - If you liked the paint quality of ...6JP, that was painted in Uvalde as well in 2002.

Used Alton a few years back on a CJ and they did good work. The paint shop has changed hands since but I have heard good things. they stay very busy just like the rest of the good shops!

Latest resources

Back