Paint Shop Recommendations

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

NCherches

Does anyone have any paint shop recommendations?The aircraft is a Citation Bravo based in Arizona.

Artcraft in Santa Maria, California painted my Westwind, 2 Hawkers, and 2 GII's, all on time and looking great. They also paint some of Clay Lacy's aircraft. I believe they painted the DC-2 that is going to the Smithsonian. I can't remember the woman's name that runs the place but she is doing a great job.

Sturgis Aviation, Sturgis MI

The owners ran the paint shop at Duncan for years, broke off on their own and doing well. All business is from word of mouth, they don't advertise. They do alot of jet work.

Anyone know if anyone can do a QUALITY paint job on a Citaiton Bravo in 2-3 weeks? Some places are quoting 6 weeks... just seems like a long time to be plane-less

Anyone know if anyone can do a QUALITY paint job on a Citaiton Bravo in 2-3 weeks? Some places are quoting 6 weeks... just seems like a long time to be plane-less

I had a Beechjet done 3 years ago, 3 weeks start to finish and the paint still looks new. These guys worked 7 days a week with two shifts.

Took a C560 to Cimmaron out in El Reno, OK. a few years back (2005) and they cranked her out in about 3 1/2 weeks. Paint job was quality and featured in one of their ads in Pro Pilot I believe.

Paint Shop

We had our VII painted at Hawker Beech in San Antonio it took 17 days and did a great job. We looked at other shops but they were the only ones available at the time and 30,000 less than Duncan. I know you didn't ask but we had our interior done at South Star in Uvalde. WHAT A NIGHT MARE. PM me if you need any phone numbers.

Latest resources

Back