• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Pace Airlines Sold

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Original post disappeared. Announced Monday it was sold. Fleet to double immediately. Stays in INT. Hang on for the rocket ride. That is basically all that was said.

Last edited:
got called this morning.

they're checking their list to see who is around. looks like a quick upgrade. should clean house in upper management is what I'm hearing.

i'm going back

we're hearing 767s and more 73s. the guy said to a huge room of office rank and file that he wants to double the flying in 90 days, (add three to five planes) and grow the fleet to 20 plus in two years. trips to europe were brought up. ireland. england. more caribbean...

A holding company formed by a man named Ray Riddle. Supposed to have a background in aviation. There might be ties to a company in southern Florida called Coastal International.

here's the latest rumor.... from maint.

there are two 767s coming immediately...one is in paint

THEY HAVE TWO 747S don't know the series, but who gives a crap, i have a chub right now.

there are suppose to be 6 767s to come on the property this year that they have leasholds on.

as far as walls, they have what, two 737 -200 right now. n249 & 251tr?

One thing is for sure the pay and the schedules will still suck.But I have never flown with a better bunch of guys & gals in my life...

Latest resources

Back