• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Overseas Credit Cards

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Last time I was in french West Africa, a Mastercard was pretty much worthless, Visa was the only card that was accepted, when you did find places that took cards.

Capital One Visa for a few years now. No intl exchange fee some cards charge 2%

I 2nd the Capital one No hassles Visa, been living in Saudi for 19 months now and the cards worked all over the world. Best part is of course no exchange fee's.

I just got off the phone with Bank of America, I told them I travel all over the world and I asked about the fee's. They told me that since I had an Advantage account all fee's will be waived and all previous fee's will be reimbursed.

All you have to do is call them.

AMEX Platinum, it gets you into just about all the FF fly'er lounges/clubs. If you detect a false charge its like unleashing the 3rd Riech onto a small Polish village. Absolute brutality.....

Always use cash if you can though, card cloning is getting popular. The merchant can simply palm a cloner and you'll never see it.

Call your CC company and tell them to turn off the fraud protection. The operator may not have offered that option, but it is an option.

Latest resources

Back