• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

overheard Rah pilot

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
yes, they are MY pax as soon as the door is closed. I dont have to explain myself to anyone , But I used to fly the EMB145 and have a part time gig with FS.My point of this thread was not to make all the RAH girls cry.It was to point out that one of your pilots is not doing alot to further the relationship of our pilot groups.The end

Pretty sure FSI cut all the part timers some time ago...If you really do work at FSI I would be careful, you may have an opportunity to tell a Republic crew how you feel about them in person very soon.

That the best you got?!?!?! You could have at least used a HOT girls picture, all she has going for her is the short skirt and the fake...well...those things are pretty nice....but still!!:cool:

Not mine. Found it on google from a news article. SWA threw her off for that attire. Her cooch was showing too much when she sat. :p - She's a Hooters waitress!

It was meant as a friendly joke towards the F9 OP re: the SWA bid.

Article and video:
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/20638479/

FWIW, I think she's HOT!

....also overheard - "Boeing 737 Pilots have more fun"

kyla-ebbert.jpg
She is kinda hot in a trailer park way, that's a airplane or something.
PBR

yes, they are MY pax as soon as the door is closed. I dont have to explain myself to anyone , But I used to fly the EMB145 and have a part time gig with FS.My point of this thread was not to make all the RAH girls cry.It was to point out that one of your pilots is not doing alot to further the relationship of our pilot groups.The end

So you come on here and bash them?!?! It's all heresay BS, that probably never occurred Great job of furthering the relationship of the pilot groups!!! You are no better than the said individuals you bashed. You stated in another thread that RAH sucks, which would explain why you are so bitter over the takeover. The end.

Latest resources

Back