• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Ots

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Yall are making me jealous, I havnt hit a wave in nearly a year. Goodness how I miss it, I was actually thinking of taking a little trip down to either PR or Costa R...

SIG600 said:
Talk about a bunch of cream puffs outta OTS... it was almost as if they didn't show up. Talking with them afterwards at the BBQ we had, it sounded more like summer school. I mean no yelling, berating, rifle PT in the sand? They were bitching about running a 12 minute 1.5 mile! Marines now, had Quantico been close enough, would have run there, won it all (instead of us) and then run home again.

Did any of them have to repeat the whole thing for getting caught cheating?!?!

(ps-Dirt gets passed up the line pretty quickly) Watch the sh!t talking.

I cant wait for UPT....but gotta take this one step at a time, my job right now is to get through OTS (preferably with flying colors). When UPT rolls around you can bet your a$$ ill be on this board asking a TON of questions.

almerick, who's sending you to UPT? Is it an active duty slot or an AFR unit? (I deducted it wasn't Guard because you're being sent to OTS, not AMS)

Almerick,
Airforceots.com has all the info you could hope for and more. The forum's archives have a ton of info. Every now and then an OTS FTO (or whatever they're called now) will set a date to personally answer questions of incoming OTs. Great site.

I previously had an AFR slot so I did a lot of research there. If you'd like to PM me your address, I can mail you a manilla folder full of thread printouts from that site as well as some other OTS stuff. I also have a bunch of printed online journals I could send you.

Murph, give me a call when you get in town. I have to take you to the range to show you how to hit a 300 yard drive. (insert stupid smiley thing here flipping the bird)

Latest resources

Back