• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Open Skies US/EU Approved

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Expect Pink Ribbon Panel to discuss the implementation. Just ask PCL128 and Rez O. Lewshn. It's the "pragmatic" thing to do because there's nothing ALPA can do to stop it. :D

We're "TAKIN' IT BACK!"

Typical wlefare mentality.... "what's the Man gonna do for me....."

Got any realiatic solutions FD?

Typical wlefare mentality.... "what's the Man gonna do for me....."

Got any realiatic solutions FD?

Rez... you're a good guy, but this post of yours is idiotic.

Welfare mentality? I pay $150/month for "the Man" to represent me and other 60-odd thousand "welfare" people. I expect "the Man" to do what the majority wants EVERY time.

Realistic solutions? I don't know... call APA, I'm sure they can come up with a thing or two that don't include surrendering. Oh wait, they did.

Better get ready for the Pink Ribbon Panel... because not only the airline managements have seen that we'll fold like a bunch of pu$$ies, now the government has seen it too.

Mach none,

Why do you think this will be the end of the domestic airline industry. I know this opens up trans Atlantic flights but how does it effect domestic ops? I am sure I am missing something obvious but don't know a lot of the details on this. Thanks

Rez... you're a good guy, but this post of yours is idiotic.

Welfare mentality? I pay $150/month for "the Man" to represent me and other 60-odd thousand "welfare" people. I expect "the Man" to do what the majority wants EVERY time.

Realistic solutions? I don't know... call APA, I'm sure they can come up with a thing or two that don't include surrendering. Oh wait, they did.

Better get ready for the Pink Ribbon Panel... because not only the airline managements have seen that we'll fold like a bunch of pu$$ies, now the government has seen it too.

FD-

I am sure we have more in common than not....

I just don't find it realistic that the status quo is going to reamain the same for over 60+ years. Yes Age 60. Times change. Things evolve. Women vote.

I understand your fustration but your attitude is hindering. You don't have any solutions to offer except "it's not fair".

British Airways denied that a price war will break out, with Britain's BMI among the airlines planning to launch rival US flights from Heathrow.

Until money is on the line...oh, wait, nevermind.

Rez, I second the opinion of Freight Dog. You claim he never offers solutions. What do you offer? I see you adeptly pointing your finger in anyone's eye who claims something isn't fair, but not much more than that.
Change? Sure. But change simply for change's sake or because you think it's inevitable is backward thinking. You try to draw an analogy to women voting? Please, it's a false analogy on the very face of it. Some changes are not fair. Period. That's why we have a union. Yes, we're the union but it's a democratic republic in that, as FD stated, we pay our reps and national officers to represent the majority view. What's your solution to that?
I'm tired of arguing with people who prefer Thursday over Wednesday simply because it's Thursday.

Hmm. How many of you people complaining contributed to ALPA PAC? Nothing? Then shut your pie holes. Better yet those pilots who are were opposed should have written a letter to Hillbilly Monkey Boy Bush who loves to sell labor up the creek. That would have made a tremendous diffrence. ALPA is the only thing we have in Washington. Support it or start something better. Complaining is like pissing in the ocean. It doesnt make a diffrence. ALPA is not a stand alone entity, its all of us.

Latest resources

Back