• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Oops!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
They must be talking about Bendover. It's just the beginning...49 resignations in January, and from what I'm hearing, February will most likely be around the same number. Someone will purchase Bendover this year, and roll over the heavy 9's so they can be properly staffed.

The are now having to sleep in the bed they made. The regionals act like they are confused as to how to attract and keep pilots.

ITS THE PAY STUPID!

I remember our director of flight ops coming into recurrent for YEARS and saying "If you have been here more than 6-7 years.....you cost me too much money and I wish you would leave"

You treated us like $hit and low balled EVERY contract....now you are CRYING because you cant staff????

FUPM

Updated Nov. 12, 2012 1:05 p.m. ET

Article is over a year old.
The link doesn't work, but a "pilot shortage" search shows a WSJ article about it published on Feb 3 2014. My dad gets the real paper version and he called me to mention it yesterday.

The are now having to sleep in the bed they made. The regionals act like they are confused as to how to attract and keep pilots.

ITS THE PAY STUPID!

I remember our director of flight ops coming into recurrent for YEARS and saying "If you have been here more than 6-7 years.....you cost me too much money and I wish you would leave"

You treated us like $hit and low balled EVERY contract....now you are CRYING because you cant staff????

FUPM

That was SH huh? Talk about costing too much! WTF does even do anymore? I'm sure he thought he'd slide into CT's position. As you say, FUPM!

Latest resources

Back