• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

OOPS, More Bad Press for JB

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Lighten up thin skins. Just because you guys get the press this week doesn't mean we won't get it next.

Besides, I just enjoyed how the media makes it a big deal and they can always find a passenger who points out how "unforgiveable" it is to use the same plane. Maybe we should scrap them when they break........

'Fish has been pretty balanced on these boards...I wouldn't call him a JB antagonist. Like me--he had a choice to make a few years back and likes to peek at JB to see the "what if I had...?" stuff.

BTW fish...looks like you picked right based on upgrades. Are you diggin' the job?

As for scrapping planes when they break...I thought the AF did that for years with the F-16! (...ducking and waiting for the Viper mafia to roll in....)

Chuck... oh, I mean Catfish... good to see you are still a Doooooosh (spelling changed to the phonetic to get around auto editing) leaving the navy didn't change you a bit.

Tailhookah

Haaa. Now I was gonna post something about how uninspiring he was as a skipper of mine, but I thought that would be a purse slap instead of "just having fun".

Maybe he shaved that TED moustache by now...

He's right, it's all in good fun. What goes around comes around.

REZ -- you are goldang right it's too early to look at the standings. Pujols has yet to get started. The Yanks need to stop playing with double A pitchers. The Brewers are in first place? WTF?

Just wonder why it took an hour and a half each time to return to the gate - there must be more to this story - anybody have any insight ?

Probably burning off 7000+ lbs of gas to not have an overweight landing. That would be my guess. I probably wouldn't land overweight for a leaky door seal either.

'Fish has been pretty balanced on these boards...I wouldn't call him a JB antagonist. Like me--he had a choice to make a few years back and likes to peek at JB to see the "what if I had...?" stuff.

BTW fish...looks like you picked right based on upgrades. Are you diggin' the job?

'Tis true. I'll let you know at age 65 (or 60? Standby for thread hijack....) if the call was correct.

Albie, I am still diggin the job, but my head is ready to explode. I'm right in the middle of 737 Upgrade training.:eek:

Latest resources

Back