OneSkyUniforms

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Honorstudent

Well I guess this is as good a place as any, If you are a Onesky Pilot and you do not like your grey shirt and pinstriped pants with tan belt and shoes you should go to,
[email protected] and voice your opinion, I understand time is critical, and if you like that uniform send that.

Well I guess this is as good a place as any, If you are a Onesky Pilot and you do not like your grey shirt and pinstriped pants with tan belt and shoes you should go to,
[email protected] and voice your opinion, I understand time is critical, and if you like that uniform send that.

The only good parts of the new uniforms are the Epaulettes and the black flexjet polo. The rest of the uniform is garbage

1. Pants. Poor quality, thin, uncomfortable and ugly
2. Grey shirts, poor quality pockets too low, one size fit all box cut and the collar shows stains and the shirt shows sweat and rain
3. Tie. The thing stains easily and falls apart when you clean it
4. Belt. Very ugly and does not match. We should have a black belt
5. Pleather bomber jacket. Poor quality, no insulation or water repellancy and ugly. The elbows tear out
6. Black metropolitan rain coat. Ugly, does not breathe and you sweat in it.
7. Sweater . Poor quality thin nylon that pills and falls apart.

Overall a complete fail of a uniform

To make things worse, The vendor Affinity Apparrel has the worst customer service

Oh but the company has an open door policy on communication with management and we are free to voice our opinions on the uniform.

You either wear the degrading uncomfortable and impractical uniform or you go out the open door to look for a new job.

I was on the infamous "Uniform Committee" back a few years ago. We surveyed, answered questions, etc., but then Uncle Kenn heard about us and said, "What Uniform Committee? I'm the the Uniform Committee." That was the end our task.

Resilience Capital (Kenn's non aviation brand) is a major investor in Affinity Apparel. I heard Kenn's wife or daughter were paid either through them or DAC as the designer.

Someone once pointed out Kenn essentially runs all of his business like a legal Ponzi scheme. When you look into it that is the perfect description.

The nazi uniform might go but Affinity isn't.

One good thing, I guess, is you don't have to iron these gray shirts like you did the white ones. They look like you took them outta of a duffel bag either way!

These are the worst looking pilot uniforms ever conceived. Poorly made, terrible materials. They are not holding up well. I don't even iron it and wear the same uniform 5,6,7 days hoping it's looks bad enough that an owner might complain. It's hideous. I feel like that Seinfeld episode with the puffy shirt. "But I don't wanna be a pirate "

Latest resources

Back