One of these guys could be your next FO

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
CJA said:
Great, sounds like you have the right attitude and will do well in this business. Didn't mean to sound like such a crank, just get tired of some of the cockiness. You make a good point though, the old bastards who just sit and mutter about how much you suck should be sent out to pasture. They forget they were new and still learning once upon a time. Too bad they think they still can't learn something. Like anything else, it's the 1-2%, 98-99% are great, no matter the age or experience. It is still the best job in the world!

Best job in the world? Not even close, I think Huge Heffner beat ya there, not to mention anyone else who gets a decent pay check and gets to be home more then half the month. If we go off the pay check alone then a manager at McDonalds has us all beat.

i'll never get the 15 minutes of my life back from watching that mushroom tatoo of a video, and then reading all the predictable responses.

Wow I just puked a little, and then I passed gas!

I think the best job in the world would be one where I could donate 32 billion dollars to sick people near the end of my life.

It has to be 32 billion cause Im not going to be upstaged by that old guy that just donated 31 billion.

Latest resources

Back