One List for 9E/XJ/Colgan???

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

RJLoser

Think it will be one list for all three...or one for the new Pinnacle and one for the new Mesaba?

Sounds like most pilots want the integration done sooner than later.

One FAIR list!!! Let's try to keep this from turning into an East vs West and the Cactus MESS!! No one wants brawls in the crew rooms. It's war.....but lets all be on the same team.

I bet the list will end up looking pretty much like a straight 'relative seniority' integration. In other words if you are 50% up your current list now expect to be about 50% up the combined list with only some slight adjustments from there.

Is DOH a stated factor in ALPA merger policy again? I know it wasn't during the US/AW thing but didn't UA have it put back in there since?

I bet the list will end up looking pretty much like a straight 'relative seniority' integration. In other words if you are 50% up your current list now expect to be about 50% up the combined list with only some slight adjustments from there.

Is DOH a stated factor in ALPA merger policy again? I know it wasn't during the US/AW thing but didn't UA have it put back in there since?

That would mean a fairly new hire at Colgan would be senior to 2-3 year FO's at pinnacle/Mesaba.

That would mean a fairly new hire at Colgan would be senior to 2-3 year FO's at pinnacle/Mesaba.

Well, as 2 year hires are starting to look at CA at colgan, that sounds about right. Sounds like they'll get the benefit of their quicker growth. Similar scenario between UAL/CAL where a 2005 CAL hire is equivalent to a mid 90s UAL hire simply due to growth/no or negative growth.

Latest resources

Back