• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

On demand predictions

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
booming, talks of going to 12.5M cars next year, up from under 10M this year. Auto freight will be jumpin, MMTO/MMHO/MMIO/MMQT here we come

mmio is my favorite except when they close the airport and dont tell you until you are about to start the app, but i never really had to wait long for the cargo there.

mmio is my favorite except when they close the airport and dont tell you until you are about to start the app, but i never really had to wait long for the cargo there.

Yeah, what's the deal with that. Is it just me or was it unusually crappy there last month? Anyways, I hope it picks up again like it was in November/December. I've been sitting #1 since Christmas Eve and haven't heard of anything going on.

booming, talks of going to 12.5M cars next year, up from under 10M this year. Auto freight will be jumpin, MMTO/MMHO/MMIO/MMQT here we come

I hope you are right. It would be nice to get some steady flying again.

Yeah, what's the deal with that. Is it just me or was it unusually crappy there last month? Anyways, I hope it picks up again like it was in November/December. I've been sitting #1 since Christmas Eve and haven't heard of anything going on.

Last month seemed unusually bad for wx down south. My favorite so far has been having to deal with LRD having all the approaches offline except for the fun and reliable NDB...

When is all this production supposed to start? Will it be around march when it normally picks up some or before then?

all auto makers up but.....

FORD sales up 33% Dec
Honda up 24%
Nissan Up 18%
Volswagen Up 16%
Hyundia UP 40%
Kia UP 44%

GM DOWN 6%
Chrysler down 4%

Bodes well for YIP's prediction......I think of the ones who reported only 2 are RUN by the government......Hmmmmm wonder why the others are up? Could it be folks are smarter than this administration give them credit for???

Latest resources

Back