Omnishares - PC-12 Fractional out of SoCal

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

johnsonrod

Anyone know much about Omnishares - a PC12 fractional based out of the San Diego area (I think Palomar)? I've seen the website and I saw an ad for Omnishares in AIN recently I believe. The website makes it sound like they have a couple of PC12s and will be adding more. It also sounds like it operates primarily in the Southwest (including California).

Any insight into this operation and prospects for hiring would be great. Good place to be? Where are the pilot base(s) located? How many legs per day likely? How far East would/could an Omnishares PC-12 fly? I am familiar with Alpha Flying out of New Hampshire - I am assuming this is a carbon copy operation out of SoCal.

You can also PM me if you like. Thanks for any input!

Try Native Air. I believe they are hiring PC12 drivers.

Anyone know of any Pilatus jobs in Phoenix area. I'm looking to move from east to west.

I agree - try Native Air. They fly PC12s out of Williams Gateway near Mesa, Arizona (med evac) and fly them all over the region - including into small, dirt strips on the Indian reservations. You will get some great experience there.

Anyone know of any Pilatus jobs in Phoenix area. I'm looking to move from east to west.

Found this at

http://www.jsfirm.com/companydetail.asp?jobid=13491

Job Title:PC-12 Pilot
Salary Range:Neg-Neg
Email:Kevin Washer
Job Desc:Omniflight Helicopters Inc. is seeking pilots for our EMS programs in Arizona flying PC-12 aircraft. Our Fixed Wing bases are located in Show Low, Deer Valley, and Mesa, AZ. Pilots work a 7 Day On/7 Day Off schedule of 12 hour shifts. Job Duties are:
• Ensure that the operation of the aircraft is compliant with company and regulatory guidelines.
• Safely and expeditiously transport medical personnel and patients to and from requested locations.
• Ensure safety and security of the aircraft.
• Keep program personnel informed of the aircraft status.
• Keep the aircraft in a state of mission readiness.
• Attend meetings as requested by the customer.
• Maintain a professional and well-groomed image at all times.
Benefits:Excellent Benefits Package!
Requirements:
Required Qualifications:

• FAA Commercial License with Instrument Rating.
• 2000 hours total time airplane.
• 1000 hours as PIC.
• 100 hours unaided as PIC at night.

An old college buddy is involved with this PC12 outfit you mention. He's a stamdup fella who really enjoys the gig. I'd put my family on his airplane, which is all that matters. I'm not sure of the details of the operation, but I trust this gentleman's judgement that it's a good outfit. Hope that helps.

AZT

Latest resources

Back