• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Ole Forklift says it was the internet!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
very interesting..never thought about the internet causing problems..but it makes a whole lot of sense when you think about it. Joe really doesnt seem to be a labor fan..this could get interesting in the next few years!

It all has to do with the internet and labor...not the fact that fule costs have more than double and ticket prices are going down! :rolleyes:

Well... I guess -- ... Stay productive... lean... and we can make around 180K a year.. is that what I heard? right ?... OK.. Count me in. Just give me my 16-17 days off a month and 85 hours credit. A decent retirement and I'll fly them middle class americans til retirement.

Too many seats... reduce capacity ... and slowly raise fares...but grab ground where you can !!

Isnt this business fun.

180K ain't much to brag about. I made around $152K last year and I'm fairly senior.

Remind me again how much their bonus was last year? Oh that's right, $8.3million. Not to mention the 10's of millions $$ they own in stock.

Joe says that "the good old days" are gone from a labor standpoint, but given his and his cronies compensation, the good times are here to stay!!

Latest resources

Back