Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Old Contracts and Pay Scales for legacies?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Does anyone have this data available, or is there a website that has it? I've googled and haven't found much.

I'm curious what the hourly rates were at American, United, Continental, Delta, Northwest, etc, through the 1990s and up until 2001, vs what they are now.

http://web.archive.org/web/20040325213848/http://www.airlinepilotpay.com/dal/dal.htm

This is the best that I could do. This snapshot was taken in 2004, so UA, AA, CAL, NWA and US had already been chopped. It looks like DL was the last large legacy standing at that point.

Ok, thanks for answering a question I didn't ask. I agree with this but this is not what I asked...I asked if anyone had the pay scales or contracts for that time frame, not for the reasons why those pay rates were what they were.

Sorry, please forgive me :) Seriously, this is Flightinfo.....it's not information it's entertainment. Maybe e-mail the folks who run APC, they seem to have more actual information over there and might be able to provide those historical numbers for you.

Was it the summer of 2000 or 2001 that UAL got $325/hour for the 747? I believe that may have been the all time high (excluding whoever got parody plus a few %, Delta?).

Was it the summer of 2000 or 2001 that UAL got $325/hour for the 747? I believe that may have been the all time high (excluding whoever got parody plus a few %, Delta?).

I assume you meant "parity plus a few %," although "parody" would probably encourage a more entertaining thread creep. :)

Bubba

click on the SWA icon and check their payrates at that time. Thats a big reason why SWA was not the preferred airline/career choice prior to 9-11.

Click on the united button, contemplate two furloughs and you'll see the reason united is not the preferred choice since.
What's your point swingtrader?
Bc I remember when my uncle (AA retired) was looked down on by a panAm pilot during b scales.
We ever going to grow up about this crap?

Latest resources

Back