• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

O'Hara Flying Service/ First Flight

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
What I have found out is they are an air ambulance company in McKinney or moving there. However, was told they have many FAA issues. DM's losing their licenses. CP under investigation. Public records show alot of FAA fines. Think I will pass them by.

Scuzball operators!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sounds a lot like some "scuzball operators" that have known in the past!!!!!!!!!You're smart to look elsewhere for employment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:rolleyes::rolleyes: :angryfire:angryfire:angryfire :(:(

First Flight

Heard they hired a new DO (figure head) a Chief pilot ( whipping boy of the owner) They are still busting so many reg's Stay away from this company.

Why?????????????

Heard they hired a new DO (figure head) a Chief pilot ( whipping boy of the owner) They are still busting so many reg's Stay away from this company.

If this is the case,then why does the FAA not revoke their operating certificate???????????:rolleyes::rolleyes: :(:( :cool::confused:

What I have been told, they have been fined many times by the FAA, which I verified by looking at the quarterly reports. I hate saying bad things about a company, but don't want any 'GOOD" pilots working for dirt bag companies

Latest resources

Back