Off the record medical questions?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Learsforsale said:
At Riddle if a pilot was caught drinking in the dorm (before 2003) more then once, the housing director would send you to the local doctor to discuss you "problem". The catch was that he was also an AME, so treatment was not the reason you were being sent to the doctor. It just so happened that when I was caught the second time (admittedly, very dumb of me) I also had to go and have my medical renewed. I actually contemplated bringing up my "problem" with the doctor during the exam, but I thought better of it. So the next time I was in the Housing director's office for a follow up, she asked if I had been to the doctor. I could truthfully answer "Yes". She thought it was odd that he didn't ground me for 3 months like he normally did.

Hypothetically speaking, what would have happened if I had told the doctor that I was sent to him because of underage drinking during my medical exam?
He would have laughed even more, on top of the fact you go/went to riddle...........

Drinking?? ERAU = LoL

This is like that goofy thing that 99% of Riddle Rats think that a Sectional chart is required to be in the airplane in order to go fly.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back