• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Oasis Air

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Somewhere I saw an article showing that Oasis is averaging about 60+% LF now and there are alot of the flight running at 90%. The reviews are hit and miss as with most LCC's as people are seeing 747's and thinking BA when its more like Skybus. I hope they stick around as I am in the process of submitting my details to them.

The reviews are hit and miss as with most LCC's as people are seeing 747's and thinking BA when its more like Skybus.

What? I understand what you are trying to say, it is a small startup operator. Granted, but comparing it to a company that is paying less to fly an Airbus than carriers in Africa?
You are NOT going to make regional wages at Oasis

DP--I think bailey was referring to the level of service on board vs. pax expectations.

It seems that Oasis is paying close to the going rate for expat FO's. TC

What? I understand what you are trying to say, it is a small startup operator. Granted, but comparing it to a company that is paying less to fly an Airbus than carriers in Africa?
You are NOT going to make regional wages at Oasis

Yes my apologies. The reviews I read were from paxs who some of them realized that it was a LCC and took the service and conditions as a LCC. There were others who put Oasis's service up against the likes of Singapore, Korean, BA, etc and were very disappointed with the flight.
Far as pay yes I know it actually pays very well and that is one reason I am applying.

Since you don't have a 747-400 type rating (looking at your profile), prepare to pay HK$120,000 for conversion training.

Since you don't have a 747-400 type rating (looking at your profile), prepare to pay HK$120,000 for conversion training.

Wouldn't it be cheaper to stop in SEA on the way over to grab one from Alteon? TC

Latest resources

Back