NWA training

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

nimtz

Anybody know a good way to get to the NWA training center in MSP besides taking a cab? Got some sim time booked up over the weekend, but Pan Am wasn't very good with details. Thanks in advance.

Best way I know is from the airport get a van ride over to the Clarion Hotel the NWA pilots use this hotel for training. Then from the hotel they have van service over to NATCO I think every 30 min.? Just in case I would call the hotel just to make sure if they still put the pilots there and if they still have van service to Natco. (952) 830-1300. Hope that helps..........

You sure it was NATCO or Pan Am training center, they are two different things. Although, they are close together.

YourPilotFriend said:
You sure it was NATCO or Pan Am training center, they are two different things. Although, they are close together.

It's the same, but different.

NWA outsourced, (hmmmm what a concept), the NWA training facility to Pan Am, & then they buy time from them. It's "supposed" to save money. LOL.

Both are in the same building.

320AV8R

320AV8R said:
It's the same, but different.

NWA outsourced, (hmmmm what a concept), the NWA training facility to Pan Am, & then they buy time from them. It's "supposed" to save money. LOL.

Both are in the same building.

320AV8R

There is also a Pan Am Training center at the spectrum building down the street from NWA headquarters.

Yea but Spectrum is only for bottom feeding scum sucking regional and third tier pilots.

YourPilotFriend said:
There is also a Pan Am Training center at the spectrum building down the street from NWA headquarters.

I don't know what the spectrum building is......the Pan Am Training center I was refering to is down the street from NWA HQ in NATCO / Bldg N. If there's another one outside that building, I am not familiar with it.

Happy Thanksgiving To All,

320AV8R

Latest resources

Back