Nwa Scab Mechanics.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

vtwo

ARe these clowns required to where uniforms?
If so what do the look like? I think I almost spoke to one in the airport the other day. I thought he was an Ramper/ESE. had an IAM patch on his shirt but upon a closer look it also said maintenance on another patch.
just don't seem right to be impersonating an honest man.

It's sad that the "All mighty pilot group" did not back up the mechanics. But they were the first ones to take pay cuts. You would think as a pilot you would want the a/c you fly to work on by the best? SCABS= Walmart

vtwo said:
ARe these clowns required to where uniforms?
If so what do the look like? I think I almost spoke to one in the airport the other day. I thought he was an Ramper/ESE. had an IAM patch on his shirt but upon a closer look it also said maintenance on another patch.
just don't seem right to be impersonating an honest man.

do you have your GED?

yep Got one of dem der ged's Got ER DID! how bout you?

I think I saw a coulple of NWA scabs today. Dark blue shirts, Bright gay vest, airport Id badge hidden. Does this sound like the uniform of the lowly Scab? oh yea, also walked with head down, kind of like when your puppy knows it wasn't supposed to crap on the living room floor.

pay

I addition to the above post about pay. What is the current benefit package as well.
ie:... health care, 401k, sick time, vacation ect.....
All to often I see people just look at hourly pay as the yard stick to judge by. when in reality it is a package deal with compensation.

Also does any one have any answers to the questions in this thread?

no answer here

vtwo said:
I addition to the above post about pay. What is the current benefit package as well.
ie:... health care, 401k, sick time, vacation ect.....
All to often I see people just look at hourly pay as the yard stick to judge by. when in reality it is a package deal with compensation.

Also does any one have any answers to the questions in this thread?

Them scabs are employed, the union wrenches aren't, go figure.....

Bhueler,,,,,,Bhueler,,,,,,,,,, any one ........ any one.

any answers .
thanks in advance

cfm56-7b said:
It's sad that the "All mighty pilot group" did not back up the mechanics. But they were the first ones to take pay cuts. You would think as a pilot you would want the a/c you fly to work on by the best? SCABS= Walmart
If the president of ALPA wasn't a NWA pilot worried about his own well-being the support of the pilot group would've been there.

NWA A320 has new engine changed by SCABS in DTW. Same plane lands in MKE with engine problems. SCAB mechanic ingests hose into same engine. I guess you get what you pay for.
A Northwest Airlines Corp. plane made an unscheduled landing at Gallatin Field airport near Bozeman Thursday evening, after pilots smelled something burning in the cockpit.
NWA 747-400 emergency landing in osaka japan reported engine problems
amfa33.org

Latest resources

Back