Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

flyboyike

Urban Legend/Rural Myth
Is there any kind of a website to list for jumpseating on NWA or do I just go to the gate?

Just show up at the gate, preferably before the crew shows up about 45 prior. Then you'll endure what the gate agents have to say about how they don't have to help you to list, or some give you dirty looks, and then you'll get a jumpseat form, fill it out, and have it inspected by the CA, he/she signs it, give it back to the gate agent, and hope that there's not a mainline NW guys filled that jumpseat. If so, repeat if necessary...

Just show up at the gate, preferably before the crew shows up about 45 prior. Then you'll endure what the gate agents have to say about how they don't have to help you to list, or some give you dirty looks, and then you'll get a jumpseat form, fill it out, and have it inspected by the CA, he/she signs it, give it back to the gate agent, and hope that there's not a mainline NW guys filled that jumpseat. If so, repeat if necessary...

Roger that.

Hi!

NWA went to unlimited offline jumpseaters in the back on Feb 1, I believe. As long as there's space in back (or up front if you're CASS) you're on (as long as the Captain OKs it).

cliff
YIP

and if you're an airlinker, be ready for the obligatory "so you're at Pinnacle? Which plane are you on?" Works for XJ as well.:rolleyes:

No, I'm not an airlinker.

Latest resources

Back