• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NWA F/A's reject offer

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Technically, in the purest form and use of the SCAB label, that is what now occupies the Northwest cockpits

Technically, in the purest form, you don't understand the meaning of the word. A SCAB is someone who performs the struck work of another. NWA pilots are NOT doing any MX functions for the airline. YCLIU

Bavarian Chef said:
Do you shop at Wal-Mart? Broker with Ameritrade or Schwab? Drive 10 more miles to save 5 cents a gallon of gas? Frequent Sam's or CostCo? Best Buy? Office Depot? Do you buy stuff online to avoid taxes (and sometimes shipping costs as well)?

dang this free market economy sucks.

(edit: forgot one. ship stuff with fedex? no knock to the fedex bubbas, but the pilots are the only ones in a union.)

Chef-

Out of your list, I shop at Best Buy & Office Depot, & ship FEDEX. I'm not sure what your point is & what difference it makes.

The comment I was responding to was: The crimes of the legacy MECs in allowing the situation to develop are the problem.

The dynamics of efficiency & innovation in the industry changed the situation......the Unions were only reacting to those changes.

320AV8R

DTW320 said:
Dave: You have quite the reading comprehension problem don't you.
Please provide details on how you were "sold out" on a public forum. Again, Dave, the only info I posted that you had not already posted about yourself is your AGE. If that is such a sensitive topic then who is "hiding behind their keyboard"?

Slander is a serious charge, Dave. So is the charge of making threats. Back it up now. Please provide exact legal details of how I slandered you and what threats I made. I'm serious dude. Back it up or shut it up. You know you can't.

Thats hilarious "DAVE B." Read what you wrote above and try, just try to NOT see the hypocrisy. It's just too funny.

If you are so sensitive to anyone here knowing who you are then how am I hiding but you're not?

Why haven't you posted on the ALPA webboard in such a long time if you are all about full disclosure?

As I suspected you would take the low road and not respond to my offer
and talk this over in private.

That is fine. You seem to have all the answers. I have wasted enough of my
time trying to deal with you and your types.

I should have seen the flame bait when I first read it. My bad.

Good luck.

Dave B

My offer still stands if you want to talk this over in private pm your
number and I'll call you on my dime.

If not do us both a favor and put me on your ignore list.

DTW320 said:
Technically, in the purest form, you don't understand the meaning of the word. A SCAB is someone who performs the struck work of another. NWA pilots are NOT doing any MX functions for the airline. YCLIU

No, the definition goes much deeper than that. A true unionists, and a real union will not cross anyones picket line for any reason. Go ahead and rationalize all you want but you are all nothing but a bunch of hypocrites over there. Wit the current ALPA leadership I expected no different.

YAAFS

Last edited:
What's your name Dave B.?

dbrownie said:
As I suspected you would take the low road and not respond to my offer
and talk this over in private.

That is fine. You seem to have all the answers. I have wasted enough of my
time trying to deal with you and your types.

Good luck.

Dave B

My offer still stands if you want to talk this over in private pm your
number and I'll call you on my dime.

If not do us both a favor and put me on your ignore list.
Mr. Brownstain:

Talk this over in private? Who is the one not responding to PM's that ask specific questions? It's crystal clear that you have NO answer to my specific questions and can't stand by your own posts. My questions are specific and simple. Could easily be answered via PM or post......by someone who actually has answers.

I'm still waiting for you to even HINT at how you have been "slandered" and "threatened" by my revealing your age....the only thing I divulged that you haven't yourself right here on FlightInfo. Are you in the Witness Protection Program? Novel cover they gave you there.
Do you mean THIS?:
So Dave...you agree that the MEC will move to have our TA implemented early? You believe that's how it will work?
That was my first response to you. I went on to say that in your position you have no reason to be as clinically depressed and negative as you seem to be. Flamebait Dave? YGBSM!

Good Luck with the Insecurity/Paranoia counseling. Not sure if the new Med plan covers it or not but you REALLY need it regardless of cost.

ByeBye Brownie.

Last edited:
Moderator Input

OK, DTW and DBrownie....either cease and desist with these personal and pointless attacks or the thread will be closed and you both will be banned for a while.

No further warnings.

EF

a320drivr said:
Eagleflip,

If this is now a pay site there should be no censoring or penalty box actions!!!!!!!!!!

By that rationale, I should be able to go to the movie theater, throw sh!t everywhere, talk loudly on my cell phone, and put my feet on the seat ahead of me just because I paid for a ticket.

Oh, wait...

Nu

Mav204 said:
I just hope that NWA doesn't become a SCAB airline, they have already have the mx SCABS, and next is the FA's, hopefully thet can come to come agreement

Don't forget all the IAM rampmers/ese's that jumped right in and performed struck work doing push backs that were previously mx jobs.

If this is now a pay site there should be no censoring or penalty box actions!!!!!!!!!!

Riiiight....;)

Ok, no problem. Just make your suggestion to the Websitemaster and see if he goes for it. If so, I'll bow out gracefully.

Until then, please play nice...

Latest resources

Back