Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NPRM press release.. cross your fingers!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

HA25

Tokyo Tokyo!
Last edited:
I've lost all respect for the FAA

truth is I heard the FAA wanted it passed in its entirety..... it was strong lobbying of the white house (read Barak Obama, mr Democrat Labor guy) that altered it.... ironically after it was twice saved from gutting in the congress! TWICE! Was that all a show "wink wing" don't worry, we'll take care of it at the OMB process? or was that really the will of the congress?

I've lost all respect for the FAA

Really? You had some? I have never really had any for them, they only act when the blood spilling gets to much and even then (prime example right here), they never go as far as all the recomendations suggest, they just band aid a gapping wound and hope the problem goes away.

wait... you all understand that it wasn't the FAA that gutted the Cargo operators, right?

The FAA was complicit in that they knuckled under to the money and the Executive branch. Sadly, integrity is a commodity in short supply anymore.

Thank God you guys ALL voted for union-loving Obama!!!!! He's been so great for the pilot community....

Four more years! Four more years! Four more years!

Thank God you guys ALL voted for union-loving Obama!!!!! He's been so great for the pilot community....

I'll bet that 75% of all unionized pilots vote republican, and they wouldn't vote for Barry Hussein at gunpoint.

the fact is most pilots are their own worse enemy when it comes to political PAC's and voting record.... they vote for the party of union busting and management..... so why should BO do anything for us? it's not like he's going to get your vote for it?

With that sad, I too am pissed about it and he's lost my vote next time..

If Paul isn't' the nominee of the Republicans, I"ll just not vote.

Latest resources

Back