• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

North American

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
yeah, I'm sure there's a few Richards out there who think that the stapler should be brought into play.

Doh

Date of Hire, and if you are an NAA pilot it's UGLY. I saw a sheet that had everyone listed and in the middle were the ATA pilots. Most of the World pilots were evenly spaced out but the end was all NAA. SOMEONE, NOT ME said the discussing between some pilots would be to staple the furlough pilots to the bottom of the list. The reason; most of these individuals already have other jobs and will not be returning. This is all RUMOR, I recieved my info from one of our active union volunteers. I betting all this is wrong but interesting none the less

Date of Hire, and if you are an NAA pilot it's UGLY. I saw a sheet that had everyone listed and in the middle were the ATA pilots. Most of the World pilots were evenly spaced out but the end was all NAA. SOMEONE, NOT ME said the discussing between some pilots would be to staple the furlough pilots to the bottom of the list. The reason; most of these individuals already have other jobs and will not be returning. This is all RUMOR, I recieved my info from one of our active union volunteers. I betting all this is wrong but interesting none the less

Flame Bait!!!

How is that Flame Bait when I STATED IT WAS a RUMOR?

Because ATA's MEC would never allow their furloughees to be stapled to the bottom and you know it. You've just talkin out your arse!!
Nobody's gonna by what your selling!!!

Hey

since your a "NEWBE" at NAA why don't you ask BW if you can see his color chart of the combined seniority list and then ask him what is being discussed. Then hop your "@$$" back on this board and apologize. Do you think all options are not being discussed?

Latest resources

Back