Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

sydeseet

Huge Member
Now they are advertising that as of 11/19 they are looking for a pilot again. I don't see why the 700+ resumes they received a few months ago are inadequate but whatever. Does anyone know if they ever hired someone the first go 'round? Is it worth sending them another copy of the resume I sent them in August?

Make you go hmmmm......

sydeseet said:
Now they are advertising that as of 11/19 they are looking for a pilot again. I don't see why the 700+ resumes they received a few months ago are inadequate but whatever. Does anyone know if they ever hired someone the first go 'round? Is it worth sending them another copy of the resume I sent them in August?

Make you go hmmmm......
Could be, that they are looking for something in particular.

I gave up flying a couple years ago and now work as a conductor for Norfolk Southern. I have even had a hard time getting through to them. They are very picky on who they hire. When I hired they were only looking for one person and probably over a hundred people showed up for the hiring session which took all day. Mostly alot of psychological tests. I know the pilot job is a management level job so you are not in the union. Which means they can say bye-bye at anytime. A good plus about the job is the railroad retirement instead of social security.

Latest resources

Back