Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Tim47SIP

Serving for the USofA
I was non reving to wonderfull Ft Hood this morning and a Freedom FA was on board. She was listed as an S3C. Can we as ASA non rev on any carrier that flies for Delta or Delta Connection or can those carriers fly on us because Delta owns the seats??

If we can non rev on those carriers, which ones besides Sky West, Delta and Comair??

A side note, I talked with the VPS counter this AM and they got the memo on the ZED fairs but they have no knowledge on how to implement them. I think it will be a while before we see the benefit on those fares. They sure will help though!

what rock have you been under? Any flight that appears on travelnet is one that you can list for to non rev. Guidelines for non reving are in the travel center on ourASA. Priority of a DCI employee on his or her own company is S3, free of charge. A DCI employee traveling on a DCI flight operated other than his or her own company is a S3CC priority, and there is a fee attached. A DCI employee traveling on a flight operated by Delta mainline is a S3C, and there is a fee attached. Like I said, just read the web site on your next long airport appreciation time.

Cpt Oveur,

I'm not going to go at you with the same "intensity" that you went at Tim. Your info is mostly correct, except for the fee. At least for ASA/Skywest, the fee never went into effect.

Sorry!

Well Capt Oveture, thanks for the info. I have been under an MLOA rock for several years and dont get on ourasa that much. I will read the print. I just havent thought about it at all as I have been very busy enjoying the sites here in the armpit of the U.S.

didn't mean to come down too hard or anything, but hopefully you didn't intentionally not list for a flight because it wasn't delta or asa

Latest resources

Back