Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

PositiveRate

Refugee
I'm planning a little getaway to someplace warm in mid december. Ideas so far are Nassau, caymen, puerto rico or possibly st thomas. Anyone been there lately using perx, interline, or any other airline type discount for lodging? Any advise would be greatly appreciated.

Cancun!!

Been to Cabo, Bahamas, Nassau, and Cnacun. Cancun gets my vote. Lots of warm clear water, temple ruins, and scuba diving. Try it. Go for an all incusive. Youll have a blast.

Yeah, i've done cancun twice and absolutely loved it both times. I'm trying to get some variety....maybe Playa del Carmen. Perx seems to have some good deals down there.

How are the loads on the 70 to EYW?

EYW is OK if you pick the right days. Puerto Rico is almost always wide open and a great time. Bermuda = $$$ for lodging.

Whatever you do, avoid the Atlantis resort in the Bahamas. I went last year and was extremely disappointed. The food was bad, service poor and they nickle and dime you to death. Look at the Wyndham Sugar Bay in St. Thomas. I have been there twice and the rate for airline employees was $185 nt. and that is all inclusive. You can catch a nearby ferry and spend a day on St. John.

Headed down to Cabo on Wednesday for some R&R. Got a rate through Perx.com at the El Presidente Intercontinental for $82 per night (all inclusive). Have used Perx in the past along with Costco and both seem to have good rates. The Costco packages usually include taxes and airport transfers.

my .02

Latest resources

Back